LoVe_DoGs_FoReVeR!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoVe_DoGs_FoReVeR!

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
snow_princess
Admin
Admin
snow_princess

Broj poruka : 232
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 18.04.2007

Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitimeSub Jul 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Ja cu ovde postavljati unutrasnje strane casopisa "Modern dog" koji je na engleskog, ali mislim da nije tesko razumeti. Ako ne znate neku rec, pa pogledajte u recniku ili pitajte...
tinnkerbell09 navijamo!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://dogs-31.niceboard.com
snow_princess
Admin
Admin
snow_princess

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitimeSub Jul 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Summer 2007
(casopis za leto 2007)
Evo je naslovna strana:
Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Mdcoversummer07rc4

Ima clanak o malom i velikom psu u parku......
Kopiracu text:

Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Bigdogsmdoglgjc7
Big Dog Small Dog
Prejudice in the dog park
By Melanie Carson

One sunny Saturday last summer, my 85-pound Lab-Shepherd cross, Sooke, and I found ourselves sniffing around a swank canine boutique in search of a fabulous new collar and, naturally, a few complimentary treats. Brimming over with X-X-S four-legged fashions, the trendy yet tiny store offered about as much floor space as a Twister mat and, with a large dog in tow, felt marginally more comfortable.
As if our physical surroundings weren’t enough to make us long for the canine equivalent to Big & Tall, the fact that the boutique’s lone sales associate went out of her way to completely ignore us—despite the fact that we were her only customers—made the point clear enough. But just in case we missed it, the arrival of a new customer and her Miniature Pinscher left little room for doubt.
Going from zero to friendly in 1.3 seconds, the now-bubbly saleswoman was all pats and smiles, reaching behind the counter to reveal a stash of gourmet treats as Sooke looked on drooling and my blood simmered.
I’d like to think that we dog people are a pretty tolerant bunch. I mean, you’d have to be to put up with all the barking, whining, shedding, chewing, growling, scratching, digging, and pooping. And yet, though many of us wouldn’t dream of discriminating against other human beings on the basis of their race or physical characteristics, getting snubbed got me thinking about whether dog owners discriminate against each other’s dogs on the basis of their breed and/or size.

A ima i jedan zanimljiv clanak o tome kako je neka zena smrsala zazhvaljujuci svom psu.
Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Doggiedietlgfy3
The Doggie Diet
The latest diet isn’t a fad, it’s your best friend.
By Deborah Wood
When I take my dogs for a walk, all my neighbours recognize my little Papillons. They don’t always recognize me. I’m about half the size I was two years ago; I’ve lost 125 pounds. What’s my secret? Actually, I owe every ounce of my weight loss success to my little dog, Pogo.
Pawsing For a Reality Check
I didn’t start out planning to lose weight. It was my dog who was dieting. Pogo needed to lose about half a pound; on his small-dog frame, the equivalent of 10 pounds worth of love handles on me.
I’d cut down just a bit on the serving size of his super-premium dog food and added some pumpkin and veggies for volume, a sensible option for my little guy. One night, after scarfing up his dinner, Pogo gave me a sad look that clearly asked, “Isn’t there more?”
“ You’re just fine. You’ve had plenty,” I lectured him. Then I looked down at my heaping plate of spaghetti and had an epiphany. “Deborah, you are such a hypocrite!” I said out loud. The next day, I was at my first Weight Watchers meeting.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
snow_princess
Admin
Admin
snow_princess

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitimeSub Jul 21, 2007 1:56 pm

Ako hocete da pogledate horoskop za svog psa iz Modern dog casopisa, onda kliknite deni klik na ovaj link i pritisnite Save Target As... :
evo linka: http://files-upload.com/386934/Summer07_horoscopes.pdf.html

Ako hocete da vidite kako Modern dog casopis preporucuje da obucete svog psica, onda idite desni klik na ovaj link: http://files-upload.com/386937/dress-your-dog.pdf.html

pas01

Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Mdri2
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
poodlelover

Broj poruka : 2
Datum upisa : 19.08.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitimeNed Avg 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Ovaj casopis mi se bas dopada.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Miss Sunshine

Miss Sunshine

Broj poruka : 68
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 19.07.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitimeUto Avg 28, 2007 5:11 pm

da super je ......... steta sto ga nema u Srbiji... i nije tesko razumeti.......
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"   Citajmo casopis "Modern dog" Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Citajmo casopis "Modern dog"
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1